Our trenchers feature manual side shift to allow trenching close to structures. Built-in skid shoe and indicators assist in maintaining digging control. Spring-loaded boom reduces stock to the hydraulic motor, machine and operator.
- Manual side shift conveniently allows trenching close to structures
- built-in skid shoe and indicators assist in maintaining digging control
- Axle and wheel motor provide extreme durability. Heavy-duty planetary drive system eliminates the need for unreliable chain reduction.
- Spring-loaded boom reduced shocks to the hydraulic motor, skid steer or compact track loader, and operator.
- Trencher designs allows easy entrance and exit from the skid steer or compact track loader
- standard heavy-duty crumber removes loose soil for increased productivity.
- Optional chain width and tooth configurations available
- Like all Worksite Pro attachments, these trenchers are optimized to work with the John Deere D-Series Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders, and are compatible with the most competitive models.