An iGrade™ leveling system activation works with many of the different John Deere Ag Management Solutions (AMS) components that producers may already own such as:
- GreenStar™ 3 (GS3) 2630 Display
- GreenStar 2 (GS2) 2600 Display
- StarFire™ 3000 Receiver or StarFire 6000 Receiver
- AutoTrac™ assisted steering system
- Surface Water Pro™ Plus software
NOTE: See this link for further StarFire 6000 compatibility information.
iGrade is approved for the following platforms:
- 9xxx, 8xxx, 8R, and 9R Series Wheel Tractors
- 8xxx and 8R Series Track Tractors
- Any selective control valve (SCV) operated water management implement approved for the above John Deere tractors
iGrade requires the receiver to have an RTK signal level. iGrade does not support WAAS, EGNOS, SF1, SF2, or SF3 signal levels.
The John Deere Application Controller is required for iGrade activation.