The R trim is cab only and comes with a tan interior and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) as standard equipment. Electrical wiring for increased flexibility for attachments also comes standard.
- Tan cloth 40/60 bench seat
- Standard light-emitting diode (LED) headlights with high and low beams
- Windshield wiper and washer
Extra-durable deluxe cargo box ensures hard-working performance and longevity
The deluxe cargo box consists of a 15 percent glass-filled polypropylene composite material that eliminates rust and dents and reduces noise.
DELUXE CARGO BOX TAILGATE
The tailgate can be opened or removed for easier cleanout and to carry longer items. The tailgate has been improved, features truck-like performance, and can be operated with one hand.
The standard-installed lanyards can also be removed to lower the tailgate to 150 degrees for convenient loading and unloading tasks.
DELUXE CARGO BOX TILT
The deluxe cargo box is easier to latch, unlatch, raise, and lower with the integrated handle design and gas assist.
A prop rod is provided to hold the box in the upright position for operator convenience, as well as limit box pivot travel.
INTEGRATED TIE-DOWN POINTS
The deluxe cargo box offers integrated tie-down points for increased versatility. Tie-down points are located in the following areas:
- Four corners inside the cargo box bed
- Four points on the load guard directly behind the operator station (A)
- Tie-down bars on either side of the cargo box (B)
- Six points on the underside of the cargo box frame (circled)
CONVERTING DELUXE CARGO BOX TO A FLATBED
Optional accessories for the deluxe cargo box:
- See attachment Sales Manual information
CAUTION: Carrying extra-long cargo that extends beyond the box can adversely affect stability.
nhanced cab comfort
- Functioning door windows – roll up and down
- Fully opening front window with vent position
- Styled roof with channels designed-in to move water to the outside edges
- Molded-in pockets for front and rear light mounting
- Keeps lights below the roof line for protection
- Easy-opening door handles and mechanisms
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) – if equipped
Attachment-ready electrical system
On M- and R-trim vehicles, adding attachments and accessories is made easier by the inclusion of some main wiring harnesses that facilitate efficient hook-up.
Roomy and quiet operator station